Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael M Keeley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael M Keeley has the following 27 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Exam
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Menstrual Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Pap Smear
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
Dr. Michael M Keeley has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Michael M Keeley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Keeley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Michael M Keeley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsShelby Women's Care, 110 W Grover St, Shelby, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael M Keeley in this video.
Dr. Michael M Keeley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby, NC.