Dr. Michael Kennelly Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kennelly?

Posted on January 25th, 2017

He is one of only two urology specialists in his field in the state of NC and it is a very long wait to see him personally but his PA is wonderful and she is readily available for appointments.

Ridiculous

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

These are some of the most arrogant office staff that I have ever encountered !! Would love to upload these ridiculous voicemails that they leave "if the doctor chooses to see you" --- wait, what? Or how about when you call back & ask if this is the urologist they reply "umm, is there a name? Can I help you?" as if I'm a telemarketer not returning their stupid call !!! I've had 7 surgeries & 8 hospitalizations & I have been operated on by world renowned surgeons who people fly in from all over the world to see--this place would NEVER live up to my expectations of care because with the world renowned surgeons that I have seen, they always treated me with respect & kindness. Humble yourself & your office staff less you be humiliated.

Try him, you'll love him!!

Posted on November 20th, 2013

This is the kindest, most caring, smart doctor I think I have ever met. Plus, he is brilliant. He flies all over the world speaking and writing papers so he must know what he is doing. He goes above and beyond when caring for his patients even by researching the best products for them before some salesman comes to call. I have known him and been his patient for almost 10 years and look forward to each and every visit. His staff is the best ever. I need to write a book about him cuz I like him to much!!

Posted on August 24th, 2013

Drove my wife from the state of Georgia twice to see this arrogant and inconsiderate individual. He had all types of test performed on her and did absolutely nothing. I would not recommend Dr. Kennelly to anyone. As for manners he doesn't know the meaning.

Best doctor ever!!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for probably 10 years and he is the most kind, caring, brilliant doctor ever. He is so smart...he is always going somewhere to speak so he must be highly respected by his peers. I just love him and his staff. His staff have all been with him for years and I think that says something for him as well. They are great about calling back if you need them and I just so look forward to my next appt!!

Posted on October 30th, 2017