Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Kepley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael A Kepley has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Pap Smear
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Michael A Kepley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I've been going to Dr. Kepley for over 11 years, he's great at what he does and knows his stuff he takes his time and doesn't rush you out of office like he's hurding cattle, for those of ya'll who don't like a long wait time, you would want him to take his time with you also, each patient is important to him.
I am so comfortable talking with Dr Kepley he makes you feel that you are the only patient he has. He really knows his stuff. I did have to wait but it is worth the wait. He has new front office staff and a new office manager, still the same nurses and they are all very caring and polite and I think are truly trying to help the patient.
38 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael A Kepley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael Avery Kepley Md, 527 Brookdale Dr, Statesville, NC
Dr. Michael A Kepley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesville, NC.