Dr. Michael A Kepley Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Kepley?

I've been going to Dr. Kepley for over 11 years, he's great at what he does and knows his stuff he takes his time and doesn't rush you out of office like he's hurding cattle, for those of ya'll who don't like a long wait time, you would want him to take his time with you also, each patient is important to him.

I am so comfortable talking with Dr Kepley he makes you feel that you are the only patient he has. He really knows his stuff. I did have to wait but it is worth the wait. He has new front office staff and a new office manager, still the same nurses and they are all very caring and polite and I think are truly trying to help the patient.

This doctor must be avoided at all costs

Slow appointment wait

This office is slow, they scheduled all their appointments for the same day and therefore caused patients to wait for an hour and a half. They never came out to ensure patients were okay.

Dr.. Kepley is a great doctor however the new staff is RUDE and TERRIBLE to work with I wish he had the old crew back. It is bad when you are sick and the girl that picks up the phone is not nice to you at all she needs to find her another job. But he is great and I think a lot of him.

Great Doctor Rude Staff

Dr. Kepley is an excellent Doctor and is very knowledgable in his field, HOWEVER his new staff is VERY RUDE. He use to have some of the sweetest girls working for them and then when they left the new staff he has is terrible. They are rude, unorganized and one of his staff literally yelled at me on the phone because of a miscommunication and then told me that my unborn child was going to die becuase I had to rescheudle a Dr. appointment and I won't even get into their billing and the organziation of his staff. I loved Dr. Kepley but when his new staff came to town I actually left his office mid-pregnancy and went to another Dr.

Wonderful!

Dr Kepley is one of the most caring doctors I've ever seen! I was amazed at how much time he spent making such I was well educated, explaining all my options, and focusing on me as a patient. My visits never felt like I was part of an assembly line. His staff is personable and professional at the same time.

He caused bleeding on the brian in delivery,my niece had to be tranferred by ambulance to Catawba Valley, he was horriable in delivery,he left her in the birth cannal too long where she lost oxygen,and when she got stuck he grabbed her head so hard she started bleeding from her brian,all he said was oh!! Horriable bedside manner,I wouldn't let him deliver an animal,his arrigance is unbelievable