Dr. Michael Keppen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Keppen?

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I have 13 years experience with Dr. Keppen monitoring and treating my CLL. He is very knowledgeable and I value his advice concerning my overall health greatly. He is a good listener to my concerns and I trust him totally with my health concerns.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

Posted on May 16th, 2011

I was diagnosised with an aggressive breast cancer a mere 86 days after the death of both my parents. I was only 50 years old at the time. Throughtout my whole "cancer experience" Dr. Keppen was kind while being very forthright and honest. I appreciated that so much! He has always returned any telephone calls my husband had with concerns. We never felt rushed, or that our questions were stupid, and he never talked medicine that was way over our heads. He spent time with us at each office call and always explained things to us. I can't say enough good about Dr. Keppen and Sanford Oncology. They are second to none and we are blessed to have them in our geographical area.

Posted on February 26th, 2017