Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael M Keramati has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael M Keramati has the following 10 expertise
- Holistic Health
- Alternative Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 13
To minimize cost, and the best way to save my teeth, after reviewing, and discussing my teeth with me, he gave me his professional opinion and with my permission proceeded. He uses one of the best labs available, when my crowns and bridges were ready, the whole procedures for a 6 teeth bridge and 3 crowns took less than an hour, very easy, no pain, and quick. I have been going to dentist since I was 9 years old, but this was the best experience I have ever had.If you care for your health, and your teeth I would recommend him highly
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Keramati is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael Majeed Keramati Do, 16550 Ventura Blvd Ste 214, Encino, CA
Dr. Michael M Keramati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.