Dr. Michael Kermani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kermani?

True Care and experience

It's refreshing to find someone as caring and experienced as Dr. Kermani. He made the entire visit easy while explaining in great detail but simple terms I could understand everything going on with my eyes

Great Experience!

This is my first review on "yelp" but because of the excellent care I have received from Dr. Kermani it was important to share my experience. Since the age of four I have been plagued with extremely poor eyesight. At the age of sixteen I was able to discard my thick eyeglasses for hard contact lenses. For the next 52 years I never missed a day with my contacts. Today I am writing this with NO glasses or contact lenses. Last week I had Dr. Kermani perform cataract surgery and the following morning I was able to see perfectly with no contacts or glasses. I have never met a more professional, understanding, and courteous doctor than Dr. Kermani. I think that you can often tell what kind of medical experience you will encounter by speaking initially with the office staff. From my first phone call with Dr. Kermani's office manager Debbie, I knew that this would be a great experience. Thank you Dr. Kermani for really changing my life.

An excellent specialist who cares deeply for his patients. I am grateful to him for his generous gift of time and expertise. His vast knowledge, and experience are my best friends. I trust him.

Overall experience excellent. Recommend.

Sold Expensive Product, but couldn't deliver it

This doctor sold me on the very EXPENSIVE multi-focal vision for cataract surgery but was not able to deliver the results. He mis-measured my eye which caused him to implant the incorrect prescription for my eye resulting in only mono-vision which I could have gotten for free through my insurance provider. He then refused to refund any of the costs resulting in me having to actually file a lawsuit against him. Another doctor will have to fix his mistake. I won't let him touch my eyes again as I have lost confidence in him since his resulting product was so bad

Excellent Doctor!

I had a very good experience with this doctor and the office staff. I would recommend this office highly to friends and family for ophthalmology care.