Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Keshishian
Dr. Michael Keshishian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenolden, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Keshishian is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Keshishian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael Keshishian has the following 1 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Michael Keshishian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Keshishian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Ccmc - Taylor Hospital
Riddle Hospital - On staff since
Crozer Chester Med Taylor Divi
40 Years Experience
Yerevan State Medical University
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions39 S Chester Pike, Glenolden, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Keshishian in this video.
Dr. Michael Keshishian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenolden, PA.