Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael H Keslin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Michael H Keslin has the following 18 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Michael H Keslin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Very uneven service. Once, I was given too high of a dose in one shot, and had a bad reaction. Another time, I was not told I was getting skin tests and to get off antihistamine, so had to reschedule. And worse, I filled out all paperwork to have serum sent to another state temporarily, and it was not done so I had to wait days and missed the 14 days limit. Otherwise, Dr Keslin is very nice and caring.
My daughter came for an initial appt and we have waited 3 hours thus far. Her appt is still not finished; he has not been back to discuss treatment. Expect to spend an entire morning or afternoon for your first visit. I don't plan to come back because we do not have enough free time to do this routinely.
I had been going to Dr. Keslin for almost two years. He was great in the beginning, however, my concern is that his office is so over booked that he is having problems keeping patients straight. He seems also to have a problem sticking to one patient, he's got three or four rooms going at one time, and leaves patients in them for up to an hour at a time!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
51 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Partners Of Albuquerque, 6100 Pan American East Fwy NE Ste 330, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Michael H Keslin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.