Dr. Michael H Keslin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Keslin?

Very uneven service. Once, I was given too high of a dose in one shot, and had a bad reaction. Another time, I was not told I was getting skin tests and to get off antihistamine, so had to reschedule. And worse, I filled out all paperwork to have serum sent to another state temporarily, and it was not done so I had to wait days and missed the 14 days limit. Otherwise, Dr Keslin is very nice and caring.

long wait times

My daughter came for an initial appt and we have waited 3 hours thus far. Her appt is still not finished; he has not been back to discuss treatment. Expect to spend an entire morning or afternoon for your first visit. I don't plan to come back because we do not have enough free time to do this routinely.

I had been going to Dr. Keslin for almost two years. He was great in the beginning, however, my concern is that his office is so over booked that he is having problems keeping patients straight. He seems also to have a problem sticking to one patient, he's got three or four rooms going at one time, and leaves patients in them for up to an hour at a time!