Dr. Michael F Kestell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Kestell?

Fantastic

Dr K is pleasant, patient, and bright. He has my inflammatory bowel disease quiet for the first time in years and multiple prior doctors. The negative reviews listed here sound like nut jobs and lack the courage to list their names. Dr K is probably lucky to have them gone. He is worth the wait and has given me my life back.

It's obvious he is only in it for the money. Upper GI scopes and colonoscopy's are GOLD. Not finding out what is wrong. Very disapointed!

Caring and Thorough

Dr. Kestell has listened to me from day 1 and been a big support during a very scary time for me. You might have a long wait at the office, but when he meets with you, he takes his time and you know that he cares.

Best of the best!

Dr Kestell is kind, courteous, and very knowledgeable. He is the 3rd specialist I saw, and diagnosed and treated a rare condition, for which I am eternally grateful. The best!

Dr. Kestell is a very competent and courteous doctor who listens well and spends time with his patients.

I was completely misdiagnosed more then once. First, I have a lot of scar tissue and no IBS next I allegedly have a milk protein allergy finally I now have IBS. They preformed a lower and upper GI, a lactose intolerant test, blood work for celiac disorder and a biopsy for that too. Come to find out I had Guardia and I took 7 days of antibiotics and now can eat anything and feel great!!! This I self diagnosed with internet research and a doctor that finally listened to all my symptoms.