Dr. Michael E Khalife Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Khalife?

could not care less

I went to see Dr. Khalife a few months ago. He spent with me 4 minutes, getting noticeable irritated when I asked questions regarding the issue that brought me to his office. He ordered CT scan, in which he erroneously indicated the area to be examined, and NEVER followed up with the results. His manner was rude and dismissive, and it was obvious that he could not wait to get rid of me. Obviously I do not plan going back any time soon.

Excellent Surgeon

I want to see Dr. Khalife on my gastroenterologist' recommendation. Dr. Khalife and another doctor, a gynecological oncologist, performed a complicated procedure together laparoscopically. The surgery went very well and recovery was shorter than anticipated. Both surgeons were excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Best general surgeon.

Fantastic!

This was the only doctor who could diagnose me. His office squeezed me in for an appointment - he operated on me a week later, he visited me the day after the appointment and called my home between the surgery and the followup. I would highly recommend!

Great Experience