Dr. Michael C Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael C Kim?

This was the best dermatology visit I've ever had. The office staff was extremely courteous when I called for an appointment, confirmed my upcoming appointment the day before, and when I arrived about 15 minutes, they were just as nice. My interaction with the doctor was totally satisfying. He addressed all my concerns and gave me medicines that worked wonders for my skin. The staff even called me the week after my appointment to check on how I was doing. Thank you, Dr. Kim and your staff!!

great doctor

I went to Dr. Kim for a new spot on my chest He quickly diagnosed it a suspicious lesion and took a biopsy. Thank goodness it was benign, but his office was terrific about following up with me with the results. I recommend Dr. Kim to anyone with skin issues.

Doctor's Response

Thank you, Justin. Everyone in our office aims to provide the the best possible care for all our patients!

The office was really nice office, staff was friendly and I promptly seen. Dr. Kim was very knowledgeble, answered all my questions and diagnosed me with a good treatment plan. Highly recommended.

Terrific doctor

Dr. Kim was very friendly, knowledgeable and made the correct diagnosis of my skin problem. After following his treatment plan, I'm all better now.

Dr. Michael C Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.