The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kinney
Dr. Michael Kinney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with other offices in Elk Grove Village, IL and Arlington Heights, IL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kinney is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Sherman Hospital. Dr. Kinney has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kinney has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Kinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.