Dr. Michael R Kinney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Kinney?

Amazing Doctor

Dr Kinney is the best and most knowledgeable doctor that I have had. His concern about my problem was unsurpassable. His continued care of me has not stopped for the past 3 years. He does not rush you during your visits and answers all your questions and personally calls you back if you have added concerns. Remarkable!!! Great Doctor , compassionate man. I would Highly recommend him.

Best breast Surgeon

Dr. Kinney explained what my diagnosis meant in detail. He answered all of my questions. He is a man of integrity. His dedication to his patients makes me feel like I am not just a number. He cares about you!

He saved my life!

Excellent doctor. Very professional and good listener!

Amazing , respectful Doctor ever

Dr. Kinney is an awesome physician as well as a remarkable man. His knowledge is unbelieveable and your concerns are so important to him. Caring, compassionate , never rushing you, answering all your questions and keeping you alive. These are his concerns. Best Doctor ever. You will be happy, as I am, that you chose him to take great care of you.

Best doctor I have, I am a 3 time breast cancer survivor, and I truly believe he saved my life!

j

The best! Caring and most important prompt in answering questions and working with family members. I have no scar! I am one lucky woman thanks to Dr. Kinney! I look forward to seeing you again for check ups and have my daughters gets the same expert care!

He did my mastectomy back in 1999, I have known him for 15 years. Best cancer surgeon around. Good man, very kind and caring. I am alive today because of him. Having cancer and surgeries and chemo is a terrible thing to go thru, but having Dr. Kinney head up my medical team a positive experience. I am still here today!!!!

Dr. Kinney is very personable with extremely polite bedside manners. Very gentle and thorough. My experience with him was exceptional and I recommend his professional services to anyone.

Most caring Doctor

Dr. Kinney made me feel as though I were the only patient he had. He listened, most important, answered all my questions. He treated me with respect, and was the most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My friends all liked him too. I would definetly recommend him to anyone facing this problem. I hope I don't have to see him again, but if by chance I do, I will go back to him again. I don't think I have ever had the Doctor himself call me. He does!

Great experience

I was very aprehensive having to see him because of the fear of having a lump. Everything was designed to put me at ease and he was extremely tactful, caring, and made sure of provide comfort. From the rooms not on a freezing temperatures to even make sure his hands were not ice cold when examining me. What a great experience.

Best doctor EverBest Doctor Ever

Dr. Kinney is the best doctor ever. He did my initial lumpectomy in 2006. The cancer has returned 6 years later and he will be doing my mastectomy. He is so kind, gentle and caring. He takes as much time to talk you through everything as you need. Trust this man. He really takes your best interests to heart.