Dr. Michael Kirsch Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kirsch?

Posted on February 21st, 2015

After my son died, Dr. Kirsch patiently and with deep compassion, made my life worth living again. I will miss his brilliant counsel for the rest of my life.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kirsch for the past two years and he has helped with me a variety of issues, especially managing my anxiety. I have been to many different therapists/psychiatrists, and Dr. Kirsch is truly the best I've seen. His professional yet friendly disposition makes it very easy to open up and trust him. He is very thorough and takes the time to explain all medications and their side effects very thoroughly. In addition, he's also helped equip me with different "tools" ie. breathing excercises to help control my anxiety. As of this month, I have not experienced a panic attack in one year, thanks to Dr. Kirsch...I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kirsch!

Highly Recommended

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I went through a biological depression about a year ago, and have been seeing Dr. Kirsch for the last 9 months for weekly Psychotherapy. I had my reservations at first, as I'm not someone that typically shares feelings or issues, but given the circumstances I was willing to give psychotherapy a try.Dr. Kirsch is a true professional that legitimately cared about my health and well being. I think what I was most grateful for in working with Dr. Kirsch is the fact that he offers his insight in a way that truly made me think and reflect on my life. Anyone can sit there, listen to your problems, and offer you their opinions on what you should do. Dr. Kirsch's approach of talking through your issues, offering you insight you may not have initially thought of, and helping you come to your own conclusion through gaining a much more full understanding of the deeper rooted problems has led me to help reflect on and improve my life for the better.Depression is a serious health concern, and I couldn't have been more thankful to have Dr. Kirsch help me get through such a rough time in my life. I would highly recommend him to anyone going through a similar experience.

DR. Kirsch is an expert at psychotherapy and psychopharmacolgy

Posted on December 28th, 2010

It's very rare to find a psychiatrist as broadly trained as Dr. Kirsch. He is a very thorough physician and a compassionate person. I have seen a few psychiatrists over the years and Dr. Kirsch is by far the best I've ever seen. He may be one of the best psychiatrists in the bay area. He is thoroughly trained in psychotherapy, psychoanalysis and in psychopharmacology.

Posted on January 30th, 2015