Dr. Michael W Knudsen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Knudsen?

Best Pediatrician around

I have used Dr. Mike since my child was born ( now 4) and he is the BEST pediatrician around. He helped her with constipation as an infant that noone else did and we have been with him since. He has helped my other three children as well. We will not see any other Doctor!! My children love him and he is so good with kids it is a no brainer for our family. Rated ease appointment a three only because he is in such demand it is hard sometimes to get an appointment with him so we travel to a different office to see him at times.

Dr. Knudson is one of the best pediatricians I have ever dealt with. He is great with children with special needs and listens to the parents concerns. He goes over and beyond when trying to help.

Dr. Michael W Knudsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.