Dr. Michael S Kocinski Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Kocinski?

Dr. K. is one of the best doctors I have met. He has helped me so much just in one visit. He is caring, he talks to you like a human being, and he is genuine. I have already recommended him to my brother and sister in law. I will not be going anywhere.

I think he is the best of doctors today. He is very caring about his patients and he spends time with you ans listens to all your needs ,I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kocinski

Dr. Michael Kocinski

Dr. Mike is a nice and caring person that listens. He talks to you like a human being unlike most other physicians. I would highly reccomend him to any person. I would never switch doctors, now that I have met him.

Hard to get an appointment because hours are cancelled very often. Office staff is not very friendly and how is THAT doctor giving medical advise when he's extremely overweight himself

Dr. Michael S Kocinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.