Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Kolodziej
Dr. Michael A Kolodziej, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Slingerlands, NY, with another office in Albany, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kolodziej is affiliated with St Marys Hospital Memorial Campus and Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Kolodziej has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 2 of 2
Top notch doctor at nYOH, he provided excellent breast cancer care for myself over the last 9 years. If it wasn't for his knowledge , research and professional experience I would not be alive to day. He provided myself with the upmost cancer care, it was a honor to have him as my doctor for the past 9 years. Kudo to you Dr. Kolodiezj and much success in your new career:).
Dr. Kolodziej is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Michael A Kolodziej accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Kolodziej in this video.
Dr. Michael A Kolodziej is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Slingerlands, NY.