Dr. Michael E Kordek Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Kordek?

Terrible

Nice Guy / Terrible Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Kordeck for many years and didn't have trouble to start with because I didn't have any health issues but when my health started to decline due to several health issues I found out that he wasn't very helpful and began looking for another doctor soon after. Unfortunately I was unable to switch to another doctor because of insurance issues. Dr. Kordeck is a friendly, courteous, and professional doctor, however, he failed to diagnose several underlying chronic conditions that I had complained about for years. Only after insisting to go to specialists were my conditions diagnosed and treated. Dr. Kordeck had many chances to diagnose and help me but was ignorant to my complaints and wrote most of my issues off as psychological. These same issues were later diagnosed by other doctors relatively quickly and started me on treatment. Looking back I think because of Dr. Kordeck's ignorance I went through pain that could have otherwise been avoided. I do not have any problem with Dr. Kordeck as a person but professionally I do not believe he is fit to be a General Practitioner.

Dr. Michael E Kordek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.