Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Korenman
Dr. Michael Korenman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Korenman is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Korenman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Michael Korenman has the following 2 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. Michael Korenman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael Korenman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Korenman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth
Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Baylor Surg Hospital For Worth
Harris Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Baylor All Saints
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
TX Health Fort Worth
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1974
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Michael Korenman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Care, 1821 8th Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Michael Korenman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.