Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Koriwchak
Dr. Michael Koriwchak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Koriwchak is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Coliseum Medical Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Koriwchak has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Michael Koriwchak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.