Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Koroly
Dr. Michael Koroly, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Elyria, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Koroly is affiliated with Uh Richmond Medical Center, Akron General Woman's Care and University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Koroly has the following 2 specialties
Dr. Michael Koroly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elyria, OH.