Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Kortbus has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Headache Disorders
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Ear, Nose and/or Throat Cancer (Ortorhinolaryngologic Neoplasm)
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders (Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases)
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Neck Dissection
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
- Ear Diseases
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Sleep Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Michael J Kortbus accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Kortbus in this video.
Dr. Michael J Kortbus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Hook, NY.