Dr. Michael Koshak Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Koshak?

Dr. Michael Koshak/Dr. Larry Rosen

Posted on January 20th, 2017

They are occupied with baby's and never return phone calls have no respect for there patients that travel a far. Their efforts on professionalism is awful. 33 Years of what kind of experience? the complete failure to provide the needs to many who suffer from diabetes etc. Take heed you don't want to seek this doctor for care.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

A good doctor!!!

Bad doctors! Do not go here!

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Terrible doctors, they never get back to you, they don’t return calls even when they are urgent, the take FOREVER to authorize prescription refills and pretend like they never received your many messages and requests from the pharmacy. Inept office, choose any other doctor’s office other than this one!

Posted on November 26th, 2015

Nobody is perfect but Dr koshak is brilliant and his staff is well experienced. After countless doctors, it was dr koshak whom diagnosed my condition!

Very hsppy

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I read a lot of bad reviews about this place, but I was totally impressed. The office staff and nurse were very friendly, and I didn't have to wait long. Although I didn't meet with the doctor, Larry the PA spent a lot of time with me and genuinely cared about my health issues. I'm glad I have this facility

Drs. -#10 out of 10 Staff -# 1/2 out of 10

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Dr. Larry is an excellent person as well as a Doctor. He will spend a good amount of time with you and listen to your problems and take care of every need with the right diagnosis. He's a pleasure to have on your side. The staff on the other hand, doesn't know the meaning of professionalism concerning their trade, let alone courtesy. They really don't care about you or your condition(s). They will never call you back, they don't set appointments when they say they will, they forget who you are, what your conditions are, why you're there, when you were last there and don't even plan on getting them to call your insurance to follow up or referrals to other Drs. as they don't do that either. I was warned before about this staff, but never would have believed they could be so terrible. They have a full staff and I think most every time I went into this office the same women were either standing or sitting in their same respective place's as the previous visits and still talking about everything but work related topics. It's very sad actually, as Dr. Larry is a wonderful physician. If I were any one of the Drs. from this group I would clean house with this entire unappreciative and "so called" assistants who don't know what it is to do their own perspective jobs and hire people who value and enjoy their job. I don't like to say things like I just have and I never before have felt I had to. I feel that it's important for your own health that you go to any other office than here ONLY because you'll not be taken care of like you should be and it's a shame they disgrace the Drs. like they do.

Good Dr. but horrible staff

Posted on August 27th, 2014

I have been with the doctor for over 4 yrs now and I saw the doctor only 2 times. Every time they have Larry see me and when I started insisting on Dr. Koshak, I would get appointments 2 - 3 wks later. What a horrible office. The staff is worst grade you can imagine. They never call you back, not at all courteous, barely enough skills to communicate and they make you wait for hours. Dr. is knowledgeable but you can surely find a better one. He could not diagnose and treat any of my medical conditions to satisfaction. A carefree attitude, have to ask for every test or procedure you need.

Posted on August 25th, 2014

Worst experience I've ever had with a physician. I haven's seen a doc in a while and I am having severe digestive and elimination issues, he completely blew me off, told me, "no worries, its just your busy schedule"... I've seen another doc since, she found my problem and Im on my way to recovery.

MYB NOT D DOCTOR BUT D STAFF

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I like this doctor but recently he is not returning calls. I left several messages for the staff to call me back..but never ever hear his voice nor Mr. Rosen d PA. Its d Staff whos getting d messages n hav to forward to the Doctor n d asst. but they didnt even though its urgent. The manager Sandra is d one to give this impt message to doctors to call us back but she never did ..never will. I think they need to change d staff coz before I left message to d asst nDoctor K..they returned my call..theyr ok bfor but nowadays something changed...dont know whats going on?

just awful

Posted on November 26th, 2012

This dr musthave been trained in the middle ages.Staff never answers phone and never returns a call.they seem to be afraid to prescribe for legitimate health issues.poor poor poor service and dr has no bedside manner. He resceduled my one appt 4 times. What a nightmare.

Terrible doc

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I went to his office for a year and a half. NEVER ONCE MET THE DOCTOR. Students took vitals and asked the same questions over and over, never once looking at my chart. Each wait was at least an hour and a hlf - even if I was the first appt of the day. Office dirty and grimey. Waiting room has bleacher seats which are filled. The staff is always talking about how busy they are and spend a lot of time talking to each other about their weekdns and ignoring the patients waiting. Longest wait was two and a half hours RUN THE OTHER WAY! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Worse dr. You can find , he doesn't care about the patients health all he sees coming is money but he would dare let his patients leave the office without receiving proper medical care .