Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kosinski
Dr. Michael Kosinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harper Woods, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kosinski is affiliated with St John Detroit Riverview Hospital, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kosinski has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kosinski is extremely thorough, efficient and professional. He is very personable and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to his practice. He explains all procedures in terms that are easily understood. His assistant is always cheerful and very professional. Whenever the need arose to speak to Dr. Kosinski following a procedure, his assistant relayed the message and I was able to speak to Dr. Kosinski within a reasonable period of time. Thank you Dr. Kosinski!
Dr. Kosinski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Select Specialty Hospital-Grosse Pointe
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
William Beaumont Grosse Pointe
Grosse Pte 3 Years
Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
BacksNecksBeaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffGrosse Pte
DMC Surgery Hospital
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Michael Kosinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions20380 Harper Ave, Harper Woods, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Kosinski in this video.
Dr. Michael Kosinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harper Woods, MI.