Dr. Michael A Kosmo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Kosmo?

Dr Kosmo took a lot of time to listen to my problems and concerns. He was very good at explaining what my medical problem was to me in terms I could understand. I highly recommend Dr Kosmo. Only problem I did have was their office receiving and uploading my lad results. This happened on a couple of occasions.

Completely no, professional

Sometimes he is running late but he's a wonderful doctor and worth the wait.

Dr Kosmo is the best oncologist I think a patient could ever have! When I was in the hospital in 2002 for three months with stage 4 cancer and fighting because I didn't want to die nor did I want to have chemo, he always listened to me and came up with other options, even new, cutting edge options. He never stressed me out telling me I had to have chemo and I really liked that about him as most all of the other oncologist did stress me, very much so. He has a genuine smile and sincerely wants to help, he doesn't just hit you over the head with his agenda for you. He really listens and I love that in a doctor. Partly because of him I am still here today. God bless him!!!

Dr. Michael A Kosmo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Marcos, CA.