Dr. Michael Koutsoyiannis Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Koutsoyiannis?

Great!!!

Dr. K was our pediatric doctor when I was a child and he is now my children's doctor. He's always been excellent with then and is truly like family. His demeanor and attitude are always pleasant, and no matter what or when is always ready to help your child. Great doctor.

Great Doc!!

Dr. Koutsoyiannis became my doctor 33 years ago, and helped to figure out some heath issue that saved and fixed my life. He now is the doctor of my 2 children. He is a wonderful man and has been a great family doctor/friend. I have recommend him and will continue to.

He cured my nephrotic syndrome

Dr. Koytsoyiannis used to my doctor almost 20 years ago when I had nephrotic syndrome during my high school year. He precribed the right amount of medicine and worked patiently with me when another dr. couldn't. He is very kind and upbeat. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Michael Koutsoyiannis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresh Meadows, NY.