Dr. Michael D Krak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Krak?

Ok Doctor but ghetto office

Staff was rude at entrance. Called other people ahead of me-otgher white people. Doctor nice but didnt make up for staff. Dont go back

Waiting time is 45-60 min !

I had to change my child's PCP because I am tired of of waiting almost an hour every time we have an appointment. It’s unacceptable .

10th graders Dr since birth

Dr Krak clearly cares about his patients. Blessed by him!

Awesome

When I had my daughter it was tough for me the entire delivery process. So when dr krack came into my room I was less the happy to see anyone but he's personality, knowledge and genuine sincerity certainly changed things. He's by far the best dr I've ever encountered!! He's not only intelligent but compassionate. You can tell he's dedicated to his job. My husband and I are very impressed with him and how he treats his patients and families. You'd be doing yourself a favor by having him as a doctor. It's conforting knowing there's good people out there!! Love him

Best Pedi. Doc. Known

He is a wonderful caring doctor. He always adresses any concerns I may have. When I have second guessed myself in deciding what care is best for my daughter he has been there to help make the choice in what is best for her, treating her as if she was is own child. Remembering my daughters name outside the office when we have ran into him, that blew my husband and I socks off. Made us feel as if we were just not a number on his list. Extended hours for urgent care easy same day visits if need be. I would highly recommend Dr.Krak to anyone looking for a pedi. Doc. I would give him a five star rating.

Best doctor I have ever seen. He is amazing.

Dr. Michael D Krak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vista, CA.