Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael D Krieger MD
Dr. Michael D Krieger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hobart, OK. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael D Krieger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael D Krieger has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Krieger - Posted on October 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Krieger - Posted on September 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Krieger - Posted on August 30th, 2013
I've had issues with my back and hips since middle school (I'm now 24 years old) and this man has never done anything but try and eat up my insurance. He wouldn't talk with us, spent all of five minutes with us and ran one finger up my back before saying there was nothing wrong. He also nearly let me go when my gallbladder was full of stones (112 to be exact) because he didn't read my report and acted surprised when he did at my visit.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Krieger - Posted on August 29th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Krieger - Posted on June 11th, 2011
Dr. Mike has been there for my family since opening an office in Hobart. He has always been a part of my life and I thank God for him. I could not have made it through the death of my Daddy with out Dr. Mike and his wife to comfort us. They even brought over meals and helped us with the phone calls for the funeral. We are all moved on from Hobart now, but I will always think of Dr. Mike as my doctor.
39 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Michael D Krieger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL DOYLE KRIEGER MD, 401 W Forest Ln, Hobart, OK
Dr. Michael D Krieger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hobart, OK.