Dr. Michael N Krutzik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael N Krutzik?

Saved my life!

Dr Krutzik took care of me in ICU for 13 days when I had a pulmonary embolism. Every day he'd come in and explain my progress and all the interventions to my wife and me ( when I was conscious). He practically lived at the hospital, checking my progress, ensuring that everything was going smoothly. He was kind, he understood my frantic wife and would soothe her, he was efficient and knowledgeable, and, as I said, he safed my life. I trust him implicitly.

Great bedside manner

Terrific Doctor

Dr. Krutzik is in Brawley California. This is the best doctor I have ever met with! He is so empathetic. He is knowledgeable, respectful, gentle and caring. He spends much time explaining diagnosis, treatment, next steps and patiently answering questions. He gives the best care! I highly recommend this doctor. His staff is friendly and kind. This doctor is amazing. I leave his office pinching myself. This doctor is truly amazing.