Dr. Michael K Kuduk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael K Kuduk?

I had see real appointments for my daughter at another local pediatrician, and they wouldn't pay any attention to my newborn what-so-ever. I also felt like Jon of my concerns were heard. I went to Dr. Kuduk's office, was immediately impressed when the receptionist knew who I was; Everyone who works in the office makes you feel comfortable. They actually spend time with you, listen to all your concerns, and they immediately knew what was going on with my daughter. I wish I would have went to them from the beginning! It is very obvious Dr. Kuduk cares about children, and the way he talks to babies and comforts them will warm your heart!

Very caring

Very attentive, takes his time with patient. His wife is the head nurse and went above and beyond to make my daughter's comfortable. She spent 30 minutes talking to my teenage daughter and puberty and anxiety.

Dr. Kuduk is truly the best doctor I have ever worked with. He always gets my children in, he is truly concerned about them, takes his time to answer all questions, and even follows up. Totally recommend.

Excellent Doctor.

Dr.Kuduk is by far the BEST doctor there is!!!

Dr. Michael K Kuduk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.