Dr. Michael A Kuna Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Kuna?

Excellent psychiatrist.

It's surprising to see any negative comments about Dr. Kuna. I have been seeing Dr. Kuna for many years & he has consistently been kind, professional & understanding. He takes into consideration my insurance coverage when prescribing. He does not over prescribe. I have recommended him to another family member & a friend.

Didn't work for me

I found him superficial and eager to throw meds at my case without a clear understanding of my symptoms (as opposed to diagnosis; one being my experience, which crosses aspects of several diagnoses, the other being a code from the DSM to satisfy insurance companies). I was also put off by his blatant self-promotion. I do suspect his performance is stronger with addictions counseling.

Dr.Kuna is an excelant clinician.He is warm and approachable. I can tell him anything. He not only sees me but other family memebers as well. It is through his guidance and expertise that our family walked through some very difficult times. He is on of the best.

True to his calling

I agree with the comments to the right...Dr. Kuna truly listens and is always open to modifying tx to help his patients live a full life, Dr. Kuna truly cares and treats me with recpect.

Caring

I've been seeing Dr. Kuna for several years. I suffer from depression and was leary of meds. Dr. Kuna listened to my concerns and took a conservative approach while helping me understand more about them. He cares about me as a person or peer, not just another patient. I also like the fact that he is always on time. The office has a pleasant/calming atmosphere as well.

Excelent Doctor

Dr. Kuna has always been a very helpful, supportive, and caring doctor for me. I feel good being under his care.

Treats me with respect

Dr. Kuna is knowledgeable. He actually talks to me and helps me come up with solutions to my problems. He tends to be more conservative with medications which is an approach that I like. He seems to have genuine concern for my well being.

Helped me

I am a recovering alcoholic and I also suffer from depression. Dr. Kuna understands addictions and treated my depression without giving me addicting medications. I also appreciate the fact that he is usually on time. One piece of advice, avoid his offer of a cup of coffee, it usually is on the old side.

Really helped my son

I was very surprised by the reviewer who said they could not connect with Dr. Mike. He has always been approachable to my son who has a serious mental illness. In fact he has kept him out of the hospital longer than any previous doctor Dr. Mike is almost always on time and he even returns phone calls.

Kind and caring doctor. He really listens.

Listened to me. Nice doctor.

Spent almost an hour with me on our first visit. Knows his stuff.