Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael B Kusic MD
Dr. Michael B Kusic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with other offices in Falls Church, VA and Fairfax, VA (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kusic is affiliated with Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael B Kusic has 4 locations
3554 Chain Bridge Rd Ste 302
Fairfax, VA 22030
209 Elden St Ste 105
Herndon, VA 20170
Dr. Michael B Kusic has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michael B Kusic has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Michael B Kusic is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Kusic - Posted on July 20th, 2009
Dr. Kusic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Michael B Kusic Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Michael B Kusic
Dr.Kusic is Board Certified in obstetrics and gynecology. He received his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh. His special interests are urogynecologic surgery, pelvic prolapse, minimally invasive surgery and ultrasound.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael B Kusic, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Alexandria, VA, in this video.
Dr. Michael B Kusic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.