Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kyriakos
Dr. Michael Kyriakos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Kyriakos is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kyriakos has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kyriakos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Barnes Jewish Hospital
St. Louis Children's Hospital
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Michael Kyriakos accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Kyriakos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.