Dr. Michael L Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Black?

Dr black

He is the most unkind. Mean individual I've ever met. I switched to his partner. And I've actively heard him talk badly about me. And make fun of me. He's also an alcoholic. Anybody with pain problems he will tell his staff. That person is on smack. Extremely unprofessional person and not very smart either. If you had an active heart attack. I swear he would not know what to do

Worst doctor I've ever been to. Completely uncompassionate. Go visit Michael Black if you want him to make you feel like a piece of dirt

My family was very disappointed in Dr Black as a medical professional. He misdiagnosed a family member that potentially could have resulted in death. Thankfully a second opinion saved her life.

Highly Recommend

My two teenage sons and I see Dr. Black. He is personable, professional, and does much to put you at ease. He is great with my son who has autism and helpful in medication oversight. Also, his staff is proficient and blood draws are as good as they get! Dr. Black is good about answering questions but I sometimes feel a bit rushed in asking them. As a consumer, I appreciate that there is minimal wait time for my appointment - perhaps this is the trade-off for little chit-chat. If I call in with questions, I always receive a prompt and satisfactory answer.

Refused to see me to discuss treatment options, then screamed at me.

I have been on narcotic pain medications through a pain clinic for three years. Dr. Black had been my doctor for 8 years, as well. He was very familiar with my condition and my pain levels, and when I saw him last, he said he would only prescribe one month of my pain medication, to last until I was able to get to another pain clinic. He actually only gave me two weeks worth of pain medication, and when I ran out, I called and left a message letting him know. I was called back by a woman who told me that Dr. Black would not write any more prescriptions for narcotics, and that he called in a prescription for an anti-inflammatory. Anti-inflammatories are not used for my condition, because it is not an inflammatory problem. After telling the woman this, she called back again to tell me that Dr. Black still refused to give me any other options. After several more phone calls like this, I asked why I could not speak to him myself, so I could discuss my condition and other medication options. I was scheduled an appointment, and when Dr. Black walked in the door, he walked up to me, six inches from my face, and literally started screaming at me. He screamed that he would NOT prescribe narcotics, I needed to stop asking, and he went on for five whole minutes. I have never been so humiliated or berated by someone who is supposed to be caring for me. I started crying, and then he said he would send me a letter dismissing me as a patient. I'm still so upset by this... someone screaming in your face is a horrible thing to go through. I was never able to see him to speak to him about my condition and other options, before he exploded on me and made me feel like trash. Before this, I thought he was a good doctor, but now I would not recommend him to anyone - refusing to even discuss my treatment with me, and instead behaving the way that he did - that is NOT anywhere near the Hippocratic Oath.

My husband and I love Dr. Black. My previous dr., I would wait 2 hours just to get into a room, then another 30 mins to see him. Then, he came up with sometime off the wall. I am never in the waiting room at Dr. Black's longer than 10 mins and never in the room longer than 10 mins before he comes in. Then, he takes his time with us, answers all of our questions, wether it's my appointment, mu husband's, or our daughter's. He looks up answers if he is unsure. Dr. Black is a wonderful doctor!

My husband & I go to him & Love him. Makes you feel VERY comfortable.

Dr. Michael L Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.