Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Crowley MD
Dr. Michael Crowley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Clemson, SC and Simpsonville, SC (and 3 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Crowley is affiliated with Oconee Memorial Hospital, Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital and Marshall I. Pickens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Crowley has 6 locations
Dr. Michael Crowley has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael Crowley has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Michael Crowley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Crowley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oconee Memorial Hospital
Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital
Marshall I. Pickens Hospital
St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Greenville Hospital System
Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Bon Secours St Francis Health System
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Michael Crowley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Crowley's office for more information.
317 Saint Francis Dr Greenville, SC : (864) 232-7338
1011 Tiger Blvd Clemson, SC : (864) 232-7388
112B Hospital Dr Simpsonville, SC : (864) 232-7338
9 Hawthorne Park Ct Greenville, SC : (864) 232-7338
701 Grove Rd Greenville, SC : (864) 232-7338
200 Patewood Dr Greenville, SC : (864) 232-7338
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Crowley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.