Dr. Michael Damiano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Damiano?

This Doctor Actually LISTENS to you!

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Went in on an serious emergency situation,actually more serious than I had originally thought (life threatening). Dr. Damiano actually listened to me. Treated me, advised me as to what he was doing, wanted me to stay in the hospital overnight, but understood my situation, so arranged that I go back the next day. Gave me the medication I needed for this situation, as well as the medication I needed to breathe. He saved me! He is terrific. I am afraid of doctors, but less so now, and much less so of Dr. Damiano. Thanks doc!

Remember He's ER for this rating

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Awesome personality. Great communication, empathetic and courteous. And good looking!

Posted on July 31st, 2015