Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Davis DO
Dr. Michael Davis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Drexel Hill, PA, with other offices in Springfield, PA and Chester, PA (and 4 other locations). His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Delaware County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Davis has 7 locations
1 Medical Center Blvd
Chester, PA 19013
Dr. Michael Davis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Michael Davis has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Michael Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Davis's office for more information.
3030 Garrett Rd Drexel Hill, PA : (610) 619-7475
100 W Sproul Rd Springfield, PA : (610) 619-7475
30 Medical Center Blvd Chester, PA : (610) 619-7475
200 E State St Media, PA : (610) 619-7475
1 Medical Center Blvd Chester, PA 19013
2100 Keystone Ave Drexel Hill, PA : (610) 619-7475
8 Morton Ave Ridley Park, PA : (610) 619-7475
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Drexel Hill, PA.