The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Franz
Dr. Michael Franz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Franz is affiliated with New Albany Surgical Hospital, Grant Medical Center and Nationwide Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Franz has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Franz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Albany Surgical Hospital
Grant Medical Center
Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Greenfield Area Medical Center
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Mount Carmel East Hospital
Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Adena Regional Medical Center
The Ohio State University Hospital
Mount Carmel Health
Mount Carmel East and West
Adena Health Systems
Genesis Bethesda Hospital
42 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Orange County Medical Center
Dr. Michael Franz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Allergy Associates Inc, 8080 Ravines Edge Ct, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Franz in this video.
Dr. Michael Franz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.