Dr. Michael Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Friedman?

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I love Dr. Fried. He delivered by daughter 25 years ago, and my son 13 years ago. One of the best OBGYN's there is.

Absolutely the best

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

I have been with Dr. Friedman's practice for 12 years. I started out seeing Dr Bassin (who was amazing btw), then Dr Friedman. I absolutely love Dr Friedman and think he is the best. He is a no nonsense, straight to the point kind of doctor. If you call with a question for him, he will call you back that day. I am so sad that we moved and he will not be delivering my second daughter. I Have been to many OBGYNs this second pregnancy because we travel a lot and because we moved from LA to SD. I have not come close to finding the kind of care that I received from Dr. Friedman. Even though I am not with his practice anymore I still call Dr Friedman for advice and he has no problem taking the time to answer my questions and putting my mind at ease. AND his staff is very nice and very helpful! I love everyone there!I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRIEDMAN!!!

Dr. Friedman talks too much about himself. Forgets the appt. is about me.

Posted on May 7th, 2012

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Fried delivered my daughter and has been my obgyn for several years since. He is an extremely good doctor and very caring, which is hard to find these days. I always recommend him to friends, who are pregnant.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Dr. Friedman is a great doctor! He delivered all three of my boys. He loves his work and his office has three very caring women - Sandy, Michelle, and Carmen. I've been his patient for 7 years now and I can't say enough good things about him. I first came to him as a soon to be new mom. I had strong opinions of what I wanted and how it was to happen. Dr. Friedman is very easy going and let me attempt what I felt was right - natural birth, no interventions (Bradley method) etc. He is non-intrusive and he knows his stuff. He'll ask some casual seeming questions but he's sharp, he's listening to your response. He's been doing this for a long time so his ability to catch things are fast compared to those doctors with less experience. After each baby on the follow up exams he always made sure that I was in good shape - mentally and physically. He's a great caring doctor, and he's not full of formality. All of our in office conversations (not exam room talk) have been casual which is his demeanor so as to encourage open talk on subjects that could otherwise be emotional. Someone said he is old school - which is what you want if you want experience and a person who is there for you without any pomp, who loves his job, and cares for his patients.

An AWESOME Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2010

All I can say is that he CANNOT retire anytime soon!!!His office staff are all such sweethearts! and i enjoy Dr Friedmanand his staff apart of my life!

The Best Doctor Ever

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

From the moment we met him, my husband and I thought he was the best. He made me comfortable and always took the time to address my concerns and questions. Another person said that he was old school, but we really like that about him. I recommend him to my friends and family and to you too.

scary

Posted on November 6th, 2009

I found Dr. Friedman to beunprofessional and out of line on my very first and last visit. His bedside manner was non-existent and I personally feel he should not be practicing anymore. He is old school and proud of it, as a matter a fact, he shoves it down your throat. He alarmed me and I told him so and he was uncaring and flipent. I would not recommend him to anyone, as I found him offensive.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017