Dr. Michael L Gimbel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Gimbel?

Very Pleased with Dr. Gimbel

He is on the patients side at every move. Would highly recommend him to anyone....

I heart Dr G!

Dr Gimbel is a very straightforward doctor. He explained things very carefully and completely and tried to settle down my emotional rollercoaster - after I was recnetly diagnosed with breast cancer :( . He doesnt try to sell you on things. He did my breast reconstruction on one side and my augmentation on the other side to match. He did a wonderful job, I am extremely happy with the results.

Under the Care of Angels

Kind, knowledgeable, patient, and caring bedside manner and he was respectful to my spouse and sister also. He gave me light at the end of the tunnel and hope for the future, something that every cancer dx takes from patients their families. His residents are like him in all ways, very trustworthy and caring. His office staff excellent likewise. Never experienced any rude or disrespectful situations under his care with him or anyone of his staff. Not like the previous reconstructive or select other doctors I experienced upon seeking treatment for my breast cancer dx. Dr. Gimbel and UPMC gave me,my spouse, and sister the hope and encouragement I needed when I thought I had nothing to look forward to, resulting in a new outlook and lease on life. I thankyou from the bottom of my heart. I am not complete with my healing process yet; but I know now that I will get there when it is time!!!!! If I had not went to Dr. Gimbel and been under the care of him and his staff (residents, nurses, everyone) there was a chance I would not be here writing this today. God Bless all of you!!!

Great Plastic Surgeon

I had a mastectomy and Dr. Gimbel did my reconstruction. The staff and Dr. Gimbel are very caring and considerate. He is very professional and very skilled in his craft. I was very satisfied with my surgery and would recommend him to anyone going through this challenging time.

Great Doctor

Dr. Gimbel provided EXCELLENT care for me during my breast reconstruction process. My breasts look fantastic and my body image has improved 100 percent. Dr. Gimbel is a BRILLIANT surgeon who could work any where in the world and he is right here in Pittsburgh. Dr. Gimbel, is a True TENDER MERCY.......he warm patient’s hearts, soothes their souls, and he makes the world turn more gently.

Dr. Gimbel is an amazing surgeon. At 40 with breast cancer I was very nervous. He made me feel hopeful and comfortable during my decision making. The surgery and the results are just awesome! It's only been three weeks and the scars are minimal (and I had a double mastectomy and reconstruction). Highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Great doctor

This man is an amazing surgeon. I never felt rushed at his office or in the hospital - he listened to every question and responded patiently. I had him for two separate surgeries and three follow-ups. His work is impecable and I couldn't be more satisfied. Really - an fantastic doctor!

Excellent Surgeon

A perfectionist...just what you want! My reconstructive surgery was a great success...my results looked better than ever! I had a One-step double mastectomy with reconstructive surgery using Alloderm. This acellular tissue matrix is attached to the peck muscle acting as a hammock to support the implant, giving a more natural look. Dr. Gimbel was recommended by several breast cancer survivors. I agree with them...he is the best!

Great Experience

I had a DIEP breast reconstruction with Dr Gimbel 3 years ago. The results are way better than I expected. My breast surgeon, oncologist, and PCP all say it is the best reconstruction for mastectomy they've ever seen. Because of this experience, I went to him for a cosmetic procedure last year. Once again, a great experience and a great result. He is a nice man, down to earth, and has magical hands. I cannot recommennd him more highly.

wonderful physician

Dr. Gimble did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. I have spent alot of time with him over the last 2 years. He is extremely kind, caring, understanding and knowledgable. I cannot believe anyone would say he has a big ego. I would say he is one of the most humble doctors I have ever met. His work was incredible. His nurse (Judy) is wonderful. If I ever had any other procedures done he would be the physician I would use.