Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Gordon
Dr. Michael L Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Gordon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Gordon is an amazing doctor. I will trust no one else to take care of any disc problems I may have in the future. I have disc issues with my L5 S1, and the last surgery Gordon performed has made an amazing positive difference in the quality of my life. He is a highly skilled surgeon. Back surgery is not easy but Dr. Gordon and his staff both before and after make this process as smooth as something like this can be.
The group first mis-diagnosed my condition completely then failed to take X-Rays of my back and relied solely on the MRI in treating my condition plus "pain manangaement". Left after seven months to seek another opinion. Turned out I had scoliosis and two herniated discs that after seven months of no treatment required major surgery to repair. Was in major pain during that entire seven months.Very disappointed and upset with the lack of proper diagnosis, treatment and follow-up I received.Would not go near the place ever again nor recommend it to anyone...
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Michael L Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNewport Orthopedic Institute, 22 Corporate Plaza Dr Ste 100, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael L Gordon in this video.
Dr. Michael L Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.