Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Gross
Dr. Michael L Gross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with other offices in Hayes, VA and Norfolk, VA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Gross is affiliated with Childrens Hospital Of The Kings Daughters and Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Gross has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 73
Dr. Gross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Michael L Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael L Gross in this video.
Dr. Michael L Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.