Dr. Michael Jones Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jones?

NOT RECOMMENDED

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Jones is incompetent and would highly recommend seeking another doctor. I have had multiple complications from my first surgery that was performed by Dr. Jones. I am now having my 2nd surgery due to him not using and installing my hardware properly. He used screws that are too long and mal aligned the hardware that has ruptured tendons and has put me at increased risk for future tendon ruptures. A simple surgery I trusted him with, based on recommendations, has been a nightmare. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

Not recommending

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Nurse was so rude. Pat C, I believe.. Dr. Didn't even sit down or listen to me, just recommended surgery. He only ever poked my finger, which was painful. Didn't really ask questions, didn't really say much. Did not listen to anything I said. Surgery was somewhat successful. It looks good, but it doesn't move much.

poor patient care

Posted on March 5th, 2009

I was refered to this doctor by another. On my initial he was very cold and I had to prod him for information about my condition. On my surgery day he failed to visit me prior to surgery, yet came to the bed across from me to visit a retired doctor and discuss what he was going to do for him. After surgery he did not come visit with me to advise me on the outcome or what he found during my repair. The recovery nurse did not know anything either and said she wasn't in the room. I ask his staff to have him fill out a paper for my employer and he refused. He told them to tell me to take the paper to his office. I drove thirty miles to his office the day after my surgery, which i wasn't supposed to do, and his staff told me it would be $5.00 to fill out three lines and it would take five days to get it back. This is not what I would call good health care or good patient care. I will not recommend this doctor to anyone and will let the referring doctor know as well

Posted on May 1st, 2017