Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael L Levin has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Not only does Dr. Levin speak in a condescending voice to patients ... he never comes into the Compass PT room to work with patients, only every other week he would come into our classroom and talk to us (with incorrect info) about how the work comp ins works ... NOT! let me ask... Did he also put you on Cymbalta??? His choice med for everyone!!! WATCH OUT FOR THE JUNIOR PHYSICAL THERAPIST!!! He omits info on your chart, when he has messed up!!! when I was there, due to his lack of knowledge... 3 of us got hurt!!! AND THEN HE LIED!!! EVEN WITH WITNESSES!!! BE WARE.......WATCH OUT!!!!
Dr. Levin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
UC Davis Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsMichael Louis Levin Md, 777 Campus Commons Rd Ste 140, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Michael L Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.