Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Maley
Dr. Michael L Maley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toccoa, GA, with another office in Clayton, GA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Maley is affiliated with Stephens County Hospital. Dr. Maley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Maley has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
i do not believe s child that is three years old should be giving dextroamphetamine! i dont see how a concered doctor would give it to a three year old child! they sre kids they are going to be hyper active! just because a mother comes in and say the child in which matter acts up doesnt mean he has a problem it means he is a child! kids are going to run around and play so unless you want your kids to beput on medication they dont need then go to another doctor!!!!signed,a concerd parent
I had to find a pediatrician who is capable of dealing with premature babies, as my son was 9 weeks early. I found Dr. Maley because of my Ob-Gyn suggestion and have to say I am Extreamley Happy with Dr. Maley, Nurse Lynn and all of the staff at Toccoa Peds. He has a wonderful bedside manner and gentle touch. I highly recommend Dr. Maley to anyone looking for a Peditrician. My son loves Dr. Maley and laughs like crazy everytime we are there (minus a few minutes when he gets his shots).
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Maley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Center For Disease Control
Dr. Michael L Maley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael L Maley in this video.
Dr. Michael L Maley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toccoa, GA.