Dr. Michael Murphy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Murphy?

Posted on September 26th, 2016

a bad doctor and a worst office staff

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I've been a pain management patient of Dr. Murphys for over 8 years now. He has been a very professional, caring doctor during this entire time. Because of his retirement I wanted to send in my review.. I heard about him and his practice through my daughters practice when I was contemplating moving here from Michigan after years of suffering from a horrible injury due to multi-abdominal surgeries which ended up causing constant pain from infection related to mesh implantation and eventual partial removal with resulting damage. He has been great at keeping my pain under control, and I thank him. He's a wonderful Doctor whom I shall miss, but wish him all the best throughout his retirement..

Posted on September 14th, 2015

He botched the CESI he gave me and I was never the same again... pain he gave me was 10 times worse than what he treated me for... when I reported the pain he offered Tylenol and nevery called back... ask him if he has ever given anyone arachnoiditis

The best.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Dr. Murphy sucks almost as bad as his staff. I was treated very poorly by staff and brought up to Dr. Murphy, and my next visit the front desk, nurses, and office manager all treated me with more disrespect that I have ever been treated. Dr. Murphy did not do anything because I think he was dating the office manager. Stay away a bad place.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Murphy and his staff are the best. They treat me with courtesy, respect and the best care of anywhere I go.

Praise

Posted on January 7th, 2015

The day I arrived at Dr. Murphy's office I was skeptical , having been to a number of physicians in an attempt to relieve my pain. He was the first to develop a plan of nerve blocks and medication to address this issue. I am now able to live without constant pain controlling my life. He not only professional but a very compassionate man. I would advise anyone in need of a pain specialist to make an appointment with this doctor.

praises

Posted on September 26th, 2014

I saw Dr. Murphy for severe pain that affects my legs. I am in a power chair and have diabetes. He has been my doctor for at least 14 years, my wife's for at least 18 years and we could not ask for a better doctor. He listens to what you have to say. He asks you what you think should be done and then he comes up with what is going to be best for you. He is about helping people. His staff is wonderful. I feel very fortunate as does my wife that Dr. Murphy is there for us.

Caring, Trustworthy and very knowledgeable.

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Dr. Michael Murphy has been my chronic pain doctor for 10 years. He is a very good doctor. He takes time with his patients to listen to all their symptoms. He has strict regulations about his prescribing of medications so if you are looking for someone to just write a script for you then he is not the doctor for you but if you really want to get your life back and have pain relief then he is the best. His staff is very compassionate and knowledgeable. I have seen him at different office locations and they are all clean and well maintained. I have referred many freinds and family to Dr. Murphy and he has always been helpful.

Praise for Dr. Mike Murphy

Posted on August 15th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Mike Murphy for 18 years. I have Lupus and severe osteoporosis. He has been there throughout my whole illness and helped with the severe pain that my condition has caused. Dr. Murphy works to alleviate the pain or to make it tolerable choosing the best or least evasive procedure to start with. He is a very compassionate man and my husband and I feel very fortunate to have as our doctor. His entire staff is the very best and extremely caring.

Just say "NO" to Dr Michael L. Murphy's procedures ?

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I can't believe he has a "satisfactory" rating, unless his staff provided the info ? His staff's overall attitude is quite unprofessional. Please research prior to selecting this CIPM doctor.He's in the wrong profession.He doesn't have a clue how to conduct himself with people,especially with seniors.Doesn't practice any patience or cares except to drain your ins, as long as possible.Report him to the appropriate agency...medical board is next / legal council ? ?

There Otta Be A Law!!!!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I saw the Murphy brothers in 2002. It looks like they have not changed. During an injection (Wednesday) he asked me if I needed refills, I said yes. He said to call tomorrow and it would be ready. It was not. It was not ready the next day either. The weekend came and I had the answering service contact him. HE WAS VERY MAD. He yelled at me telling me he was NOT GOING to refill, because "I" should have asked sooner. He did not listen to me at all. He left me in God awful pain! On Monday my wife took the day off and drove me (lying in agony in the back seat) looking for a different pain doctor. These Pain Doctors do not know the horrible pain THEY can cause. That was completely unnecessary.