Dr. Michael L Pearson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Pearson?

Great Doc

Dr. Pearson has so much medical knowledge and insight to the medical profession. Over the years has provided exceptional pediatrician care for our now two teenagers.

Best pediatrician in Washington!

We love Dr Pearson. He really know his job. Kids love him!

Get a new receptionist

Dr. Pearson is, hands down, the best pediatrician I have ever come across! He is caring, patient and always available for appointments which is not all that common. The only complaint I have is his horrible, rude receptionist! She always has some smart comment, and has no problem butting into your conversation to give her opinion. I hope he gets a new one soon!

A Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!

I am a foster parent and he was all my kids doctor,and a good and caring one.him and his nurse always showed a caring intrist with my kids.I am no longer a foster parent,but Dr. Pearson still takes care one of those kids since he was a baby,we were lucky enough to be able to adopt him and he is 11 yrs old now! yes Dr. Pearson is a good Dr. who truly cares about his kids.

Great 1st Impression

We recently moved to Puyallup and after a lot of research we decided to give Dr. Pearson a try. I was very impressed. We went in for a well baby check and Dr. Pearson was wonderful. I was very pleased with how indepth the new patient consultation was and how well Dr. Pearson interacted with my 2 year old. His office staff was also very friendly and professional.

Diagnosed pneumonia after being treated for asthma for five months by another pediatrician. Also has number of diabetic children as patients and always catches me up on the latest developments, often with photocopied articles from medical journals. A great doctor, (worth fighting with his billing department).

Dr. Pearson is a great doctor! He was always wonderful with my two children under two years of age. He even came to the hospital to see my son when he was only a day old! The only complaint that I have was and is with the billing department! We had a disagreement over a charge and have never cleared it up, due to her NEVER contacting me after I left many many messages for her(seemed like she was never in the office). Finally she had one of the other staff members call me and inform me of the situation. Not very professional! I would not recommend Dr. Pearson only due to the billing department. Last I heard they were hiring another person for that position, so lets hope that in the future things will be better!! Because Dr. Pearson is a great doctor!

Dr. Michael L Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.