Dr. Michael L Richter Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Richter?

Dr. Michael is a great . I have been going to him for 20 years great Doctor.

Dr .Micheal Richter is a very good, kind hearted doctor, he listens to you and does not behave like he's better than you because he's a doctor as I have experienced with other doctors in the past. He is very relaxed yet professional.

I have had several doctors due to constant moving and insurance changes. Dr. Richter is the best by far, I have never had the comfort level with any other, or have I felt they genuinely cared about me and that I was more than just a number. I would highly recommend Dr. Richter.

Ver thorough he's s wonderful doctor and great bedside manner

Incompetent

Good bed side manner, but incompetent, did not detect nor diagnose my inguinal hernia, instead took blood samples and sent them out for expensive tests, costing a small fortune, for naught. Find a competent physican, if a cure, to your aliment is the goal. Caveat emptor!

A caring doctor

If you prefer a buttoned up, more business-like physician, Dr. Richter is not for you. He is very relaxed, makes jokes and has a big friendly dog in his office. Dr. Richter is very thorough, listens carefully and always requests information from all other doctors you visit so he can make the best decision. He is not dismissive if you come in with information found online and I honestly feel like he cares. I have been seeing him for about five years and would recommend him.

internal medicine & pediatrics

Very professional and open minded gives you total a tension and staff as well I highly recommend them to family and friends

Seriously one of the few physicians out there that actually cares about his patients. I've been seeing Dr. Richter for more than 15 years now and I've never had any complaints. Everything you'd want from a doctor and more: He's kind, understanding, witty, and sincere--a genuine person all around.

Annual Physical/check-up appointment

I just completed my annual physical with Dr. Michael Richter. We scheduled all my blood work to be done ahead of my actual physical visit so he would be able to discuss the findings of the blood work in detail at my appointment. I was greeted by his very courteous staff members, introduced me to new team members, and my favorite staff member his Black Lab Barkley (not sure of name). All standard protocols/assessments done height, weight, BP, pulse done by his nurse. For those of you who have not visited a doctor recently you will be surprised with the amount of questions that will be asked at the initial assessment as required by Obamacare. Quite honestly I find this very annoying and an invasion of my privacy by the Federal government, but that is health care these days. Dr. Michael has a wonderful bedside manner. I always found our visits to be friendly, through, and with a very gentle bedside manner. This doctor takes time with you, no question if you want a doctor that you can talk to, ask questions, discuss options he is your doctor. I like the laid back atmosphere in this office. I like that he is very casual and not your typical stuffy doctor. The fact that he has his dog in the office speaks of his kind, caring approach to his profession. On the down side the office is a little dated and could use some "freshening up". This is a family practice, his dad was a doctor in the same office for many years and maybe by changing things he feels that he will lose a part of his family history. I can understand and appreciate that but as a patient while waiting either in the waiting room or in the exam room, people do notice things. A little goes a long way to breathe life into a tired look. Clean up the clutter, fresh coat of paint, change the carpet/tile etc. nothing annoys me more then walking into a doctors office with out dated magazines, sloppy stacks of brochures strung about. All in all I highly respect this man and his team and I and my family trust him with our health and lives. The most caring individual I know with a warm heart and extremely talented.

You will like this doctor if:1. You like having his dog in the examing rooom and under your feet.2. You like student doctors3. You like a doctor who in the summer comes in in shorts4. You like a doctor who calls and says he wants to talk you, but then has his assistants ask you the same questions that you answered him on your last visit even if it is only a few days or weeks ago.5. You like arrogance--See other reviews aboveHe is good but after the 1st or 2nd visit you will understand why he has a poor reputation in the area.

Rude, Terrible at Diagnosing

Dr. Richter has been my family doctor since 1997. Recently, I had a false negative neurological test performed at his office,When I spoke to Dr. Richter and said I refused to pay for a test that had not been performed thoroughly, he attempted to intimidate me in a very rude and offensive manner, threatening to take me to collections. Needless to say, my family will not be going here again.

Unprofessional

This doctor was unprofessional, rude, kept making sexual comments that made me feel extremely uncomfortable, and would yell at his staff about getting not caring about the patients issue, and just wants his money. His behavior is extremely unappropriate. I DO NOT RECCOMD HIM TO ANYONE.